Frequently Asked Questions
How many SQ FT do I get in Fine Marmorino?
- 24kg = 300 sq ft
- 12kg = 150 sq ft
- 5kg = 63 sq ft
- 1kg = 12 sq ft
How many SQ FT do I get in Carrara Coarse Marmorino?
- 24kg = 250 sq ft
- 12kg = 125 sq ft
- 5kg = 52 sq ft
- 1kg = 10 sq ft
How many SQ FT do I get in Coarse?
- 24kg = 200-225 sq ft
- 12kg = 100-125 sq ft
- 5kg = 42-67 sq ft
- 1kg = 8-33 sq ft
*Carrara Fine is the same as Fine Marmorino in coverage
How much is the cost of the material by the sq ft?
(Without color cost)
- $1.03 Fine Marmorino
- $1.16 Carrara Marmorino
- $0.77 Coarse Marmorino
How many SQ FT does the protection soap/ firenzecolor neutral wax cover?
- 300 sq ft (1kg/1LT)
- 1,200 sq ft (4 kg)
- 750 sq ft (2.5 LT)
How many SQ FT does a Kilo of (BLANK) cover?
- Teodorico- 16 sq ft
- Marmorino KS- 20 sq ft
- Corallo- 30 sq ft
- Ebano- 30 sq ft
- Era Veneziana- 14 sq ft
- Marble Stone- 18 sq ft
Firenzecolor Primer Frequently Asked Questions
How many SQ FT do I get with the Firenze Primer?
- 5 LT= 600 sq ft ($65.00)
- 10 LT= 1200 sq ft ($120.00)
What base does the primer have, is it oil?
- Firenze primer is a water-based acrylic.
Is the primer harmful for the environment?
- It is odorless.
- It is nontoxic, it does not contain harmful substances such as chrome and heavy metals.
With what can I apply Firenze Primer with?
- With a brush, working from top to the bottom.
What substrates can I apply Firenze Primer on?
- New or pre-existing plasters
- Plaster board
- Any surface
What is the shelf-life of Firenze Primer?
- If stored at temperatures between +5 and 35 C, are guaranteed for 12 months.
Can the Firenze Primer be tinted?
- It can be in white or custom colors.
What are the application procedures?
- Add up to 80-100% of clean water, depending on substrate absorption.
- It is recommended to make a trial first, to make sure the sealer well penetrates inside the wall and leaves no glossy reflections. If this should be the case, increase the water dilution rate.
- Best results are achieved when applied with a brush, roller or spray-gun.
For Your Reference
- Firenze primer is an ideal priming coat for all synthetic and mineral plasters and paints.
- It gives the surface a fine cement finish.
FirenzeColor-Marmorino ® Coverage Information
- Fine Marmorino - Classic Finish 300 sq. ft. 3 coats
- Fine Marmorino - Old World Finish 425-450 sq.ft. 2 coats
- Coarse Grain Marmorino 200-225 sq.ft. 2 coats
- Carrara Marmorino - Fine 300 sq. ft. 3 coats
- Carrara Marmorino - Coarse Texture 250 sq. ft. 2 coats